Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Show Off Tuesday

Its Show Off Tuesday again, can you believe it?
The Cards that we made are using 
Happy Watercolor
I am in-love with this set! 
Again Pinterest inspired cards using a little of my own flair.
The Petit Petals card is cased from the lovely Linda Higgins. 


I love this card, I used Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum and Smokey Slate.

 Just in Time for Anzac Day - Lest we forget.
This time I have used Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Sarah Sand and Baked Brown Sugar...
This is my "workshop" card for May. If you would like to make this card please let me know as I still have a couple of dates left. All you need is 6 friends I will bring the rest...
 

 
  This is gorgoeus, I love this one... Thanks Linda for letting me "case" this.
 We used, Baked Brown Sugar, Peach Parfeit, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Bermuda Bay.
I love these colours together....

To look at these Stamp Sets and More go to my shop 


Well thats it for Show Off Tuesday this week..... hope you have enjoyed it

Hugs

Denielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment