Monday, May 26, 2014

Cards For A Cure


Almost all of us have family members, friends and neighbours who have been affected by breast cancer. I know my family has been touched by this... My beautiful Mum is a BREAST CANCER Survivor...
I have girlfriends who are also Survivors of this insidious disease! 
 This widespread disease has touched the lives of members of the Stampin' Up! family, and contributions to breast cancer research have been an important part of Stampin' Up!'s philanthropic outreach.

To that end, we are partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to offer the Ready. Set. Send. kit-a package of 10 handmade cards (five thank you and five birthday cards plus 10 envelopes) that retails for $19 (plus shipping and handling). Stampin' Up! will donate $10 to NBCF for each kit sold.

I have a personal goal to sell as many of these kits as I can....
So here it is in a nut shell....

$19.00 ( + PH ) gets you

 5 x Premade Birthday Cards + Envelopes 

5 x Pre-Made Thank You Cards + Envelopes

 Thats only $1.90 per card! 

 PLUSStampin' Up! will Donate a WHOPPING $10

for every set sold! 

 

So come On peeps...help me support this amazing cause! 
Go to my shop 

To purchase....

Thank You in helping support an amazing cause....

Inky Hugs

Denielle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment