Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ribbon Shares

Do you ever look at all of our gorgeous Ribbon and think " I wish I could just buy them all?" 
Well a Ribbon Share is the way to go.....
How it works, instead of receiving a full roll of one colour, 
this way you will recieve 1/3 of a roll and several colours at a similar 
cost of only buying 1 roll.
So see below the shares I am offering.... 
please have your order to me no later than Tuesday May 13th.

You need to order this share with me directly, not thru my on-line store..
This is a promotion that I am doing so contact me directly on the above email...

Share #1 

Chevron Ribbon  1/3 Share

  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Island Indigo
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Crushed Curry
  • Pear Pizzazz

3 Metres of Each col - 18 mts in total              $33.50


Share #2 

1 cm Taffetta Ribbon  1/3 Share

  • Crumb Cake
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Soft Suede
  • Whisper White

3 Metres of Each col - 15 mts in total              $20.90


Share #3

  Seam Binding Ribbon  1/3 Share

  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Crumb Cake
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pool Party
  • Soft Sky
  • Very Vanilla

3 Metres of Each col - 18 mts in total              $25.10

 

Share #4

Ruffle Ribbon Stretch Trim Ribbon  1/3 Share

  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  •  Pistacio Pudding
  • Strawberry Slush

3 Metres of Each col - 15 mts in total              $27.90


Purchase ALL Ribbon Shares and Save 10%

  • Share #1 = $33.50

    Share #2 = $20.90 

    Share #3 = $25.10

    Share #4 = $27.90

          Total = $107.40

    Buy the Bundle and Only Pay $95!

All of the above shares include the Stampin Up 5% Shipping and Handling. The price quoted is for pick up from me.... if you want it posted, no Probs I can do that but I will need to add a small charge for the postage. 

This is an awesome way to increase your ribbons with out breaking the bank....

Inky Hugs

Denielle

No comments:

Post a Comment