Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Show Off Tuesday

Show Off Tuesday again,
It's such a gorgeous Winters day today! 
I took some good advice from a friend and had a lovely relaxing morning! 
Yesterday in class we had a Bit of fun! 
We used an awesome NEW Stamp Set Called 
Work Of Art 
I just love this set, it has SO many possibilities, We also used another of my personal Favourites
Gorgeous Grunge..
I am so lucky to do something that I absolutley love and get paid to do it! 
 
 As you all know I am a pinterest girl, and yet again it has been the inspiration for my cards...
If you would like to join in for a class just 

Hope you are having a Crafty Good Day...
If you want to look at some more awesome products go to my store...

SHOP NOW 

Look out for more posts as the NEW CATALOGUE is out today!
Inky Hugs
Denielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment